Skip to main content

COVID FAQ’s for staff  

What should I do if I start to exhibit symptoms of Covid-19?

If you are exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, you must stay at home and you must inform your line manager and the HR Manager (via online form: as soon as possible. You should not attend work.

You should also arrange to be tested as soon as possible. The University of Oxford has a number of testing sites which can be used by College staff, and which can be booked online ( using your Single Sign-On; this may be quicker than seeking a test through the NHS.

You will be granted Special Paid Leave (on full normal pay) during a period of self-isolation.

Full details about Covid-19 symptoms can be found online at:


Who should I contact if I have any questions?

If you have any queries relating to Covid-19 and the workplace, please discuss these with your line manager in the first instance.

Alternatively, please contact the Domestic Bursar ( or the HR Manager (, both of whom will be happy to assist.