1. How long have you worked at Exeter College?
Approximately 12 years.
2. What does your role involve?
I work as the Operations Manager at the new Cohen Quad site, and I am responsible for the day-to-day running of the site. In practice, this means managing the Housekeeping and Front Desk teams, and overseeing the daily operation of the Dakota Café team and the maintenance team, in order to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the site.
3. What is the best thing about your job?
The Cohen Quad is an amazing new building, and I feel that it is a real privilege to be able to look after it.
4. What do you love about working at Exeter College?
I love that the College is relatively small, and that the people are so nice. It was one of the first things that struck me when I started working here, how friendly everyone is.
5. What development opportunities have you had whilst you have worked at the College?
I was previously the Accommodation Manager, but the College offered me the opportunity to move into the Operations Manager role when it opened the new Cohen Quad, and I have really enjoyed the new challenge.