Skip to main content
To replace a broken card, please email theĀ Academic Office. We will order a new card, and let you know when it is ready for collection. There is no fee to replace a broken card, but you will need to bring your old card in when you come to collect the new one. If you have lost your card, then you will need to order a new one (and pay a fee) through this link. The new card will be delivered to the Academic Office, and we will then email you to let you know that it has arrived.