Skip to main content
Students who matriculated in or after Michaelmas Term 2007 can request official transcripts from the University further information can be found through this link. If you require a transcript but have not yet completed your course, you can request copies of your on-course transcript through the same link. Students who matriculated prior to Michaelmas Term 2007 should request an unofficial transcript by emailing the Academic Office. We can provide a letter stating your attendance dates, course title, degree classification and unofficial marks for preliminary and final exams (if we have received this information from your department).