Skip to main content
To get a degree certificate, you need to attend a graduation ceremony in person or graduate in absentia. The certificate will then be presented to you in College, or posted to you afterwards. To request replacement certificates, where the original is either lost, stolen or damaged, please use this link. If you have not yet attended a graduation ceremony and require proof that you have completed your degree, please use the link above to obtain a degree confirmation letter.