Skip to main content
You can print an Enrolment Certificate from Student Self Service, and have it stamped by a member of staff in the Academic Office. If you have more specific requirements, we can provide a letter stating your course, attendance dates and any other particular information necessary. Please email the Academic Office with details of what is needed.