Fees and Financial Support
The 2020 Programme Fee is £6,300, comprising:
(1) Tuition Fee £3,700 which includes:
- Tuition for 2 x lecture courses (lectures, seminars and tutorials)
- Academic support, study skills seminars and drop-in study skills workshops
- Full orientation, practical advice and information about the programme
- Panel discussion, Q&A and advice on applying for post-graduate study
- 24/7 pastoral and welfare support
- 24/7 access to Exeter College Library
- A series of evening lectures
- A transcript of academic results
(2) Accommodation, Meal Plan, Excursions and Activities £2,600 which includes:
- Single occupancy, en-suite accommodation at Cohen Quadrangle for the duration of the Programme
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday-Friday
- 3 x Formal Dinners
- Arrival day reception and orientation and Welcome buffet
- A daily programme of extra-curricular activities
- A day-trip to London including a performance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- WIFI access and IT support
ECSP students will be responsible for all other costs, including the cost of travel to/from Exeter College at the start and end of the Programme.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Exeter College (Oxford) Summer Programme Scholarships
6 x £1,000 tuition fee scholarships are available to students attending the Exeter College Summer Programme in the University of Oxford. Exeter College welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates who are currently enrolled in full-time education with a minimum GPA of 3.6 or equivalent. To be considered for a scholarship you must first be in receipt of an offer to participate in the Programme. The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 5pm Greenwich Mean Time March 8th, 2020
The scholarship application form is available here: Scholarship Application Form 2020
Eligible applicants should include a section in their personal statement setting out clearly (1) any personal or family circumstances which they consider relevant, (2) any achievements (academic or social) which they consider relevant, and (3) their experience of travelling outside their home country.
The scholarship is an award against the cost of tuition for the Programme, ie the tuition fee will be reduced by £1,000.
If you receive Financial Aid from your home institution, payment of your Programme fee can be deferred until the release date of your Financial Aid. We will ask for a £500 non-refundable deposit, which secures your place on the Programme until your Financial Aid release date. You must, however, pay the balance of your Fee before the start of the Programme. If you receive or expect to receive Financial Aid, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
If you have to cancel your place on the Programme, the amount of Programme fee we will refund depends on the date we receive notice of your cancellation:
Before 1st March:100% of the tuition component and 100% of the accommodation component of the Programme fee
From 2nd March to 1st April: 100% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
From 2nd April to 1st May: 50% of the accommodation component of your Programme fee
After 1st May: No part of your Programme fee will be refunded
The Administration Fee (£50) is non-refundable.