The 2024 Programme Fee comprises 3 elements:
(1) £60 Application Fee, covering the cost of administering your application
(2) £4,240 Tuition Fee, covering:
– Lectures, seminars and tutorials for 2 x lecture courses
– Academic support, study skills seminars and drop-in study skills workshops
– Access to Exeter College Library 24/7 for the duration of the Programme
– Full orientation, practical advice and information about the programme
– Panel discussion, Q&A and advice on applying for post-graduate study
– 24/7 pastoral and welfare support
– A series of evening lectures
– A transcript of academic results
(3) £3,360 Accommodation Fee, covering:
– Single occupancy, en-suite accommodation at the Cohen Quadrangle and a selection of room types at Turl Street for the duration of the Programme, including bed linen and towels
– A full meal plan consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday-Friday
– 3 x Formal Dinners
– Arrival day reception, orientation and Welcome Buffet
– A daily programme of social and extra-curricular activities
– A day-trip to London including a performance at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
– Dedicated IT support and 24/7 Wi-Fi access
You will be responsible for all other costs, including the cost of travel to/from Exeter College at the start and end of the Programme.
To pay your Application Fee (£60) and Programme Fee (£7,600), please visit our secure online payment portal
Scholarships, Bursaries and Financial Aid
Exeter College, Oxford offers a small number of part-fee scholarships and bursaries for students attending the Exeter College Summer Programme. Applicants must demonstrate significant academic achievement and potential, and financial need. To apply for an Exeter College Summer Programme Scholarship and Bursary, students will first need to receive an offer of admission to ECSP and then submit the ECSP Scholarship and Bursary Application Form by 5pm GMT 23rd February 2024.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.8. Applicants should include a section in their personal statement setting out clearly any personal or family circumstances, academic or personal achievements which they consider relevant, and any experience(s) of international travel.
If you receive Financial Aid from your home institution and intend to use this to pay for all/part of your ECSP fee, payment of your fee can be deferred until the release date of your Financial Aid. We will ask for a £500 non-refundable deposit, which secures your place on ECSP until your Financial Aid release date when the balance of your fee must be paid. If you receive or expect to receive Financial Aid, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have to cancel your place on the Programme, the amount of Programme fee we will refund depends on the date we receive notice of your cancellation:
Before 1st March: 100% of the Programme Fee
From 2nd March to 30th April: 50% of the Programme Fee
After 30th April: No part of your Programme Fee will be refunded
The Application Fee is non-refundable.