Skip to main content
Junior Members who need to be in Oxford for longer than the standard rent period for their room can apply for Vacation Residence. Application forms for this are circulated by email in advance of each vacation and are also available at in the weeks prior to the vacation period. All undergraduate students resident in Exeter College accommodation are eligible for a vacation study grant. More information about vacation study grants is available here.