Skip to main content

Exeter College Summer Programme FAQs: Visa and Insurance

Do I need a visa?
The Standard Visitor route permits travel to the UK to study on courses of up to 6 months. Please visit our ‘Visa’ page for more details.

Do I need travel or health insurance?
We strongly recommend that you have adequate insurance to cover you while traveling and while in the UK. Please visit our ‘Insurance and Visa Information’ page for more details.